Home | Darpan | Volume 6 | Issue 3 July-Sept. 2013 | Message From The Desk of The Chairman

Message From The Desk of The Chairman

By
Font size: Decrease font Enlarge font
Message From The Desk of The Chairman

Pioneer Institute of Professional Studies is flourishing for values in teaching and learning. The Institute has therefore now deemed among the foremost institute of Management and IT education. 

The programs are designed to prepare the students as the budding managers and professionals to undertake the continually shifting intricate setting. With the help of first-rate faculty, prosperous library, latest equipments, computers, co curricular and extra-curricular activities like talks, seminars, workshops, group discussions, industrial visits, cultural and sports events, the students at the institute get the fullest opportunity of crafting their career and developing their personality.

We persistently seek and adopt innovative methods to improve the quality of education. The faculty at Pioneer Institute represents a mix of Industry and Academic experience at national levels.  Under their leadership, we are assured to develop distinguished professionals and citizens proficient in making India a developed nation and ultimately contributing towards improving the society and community by large.

I extend my Best Wishes to all my students……….

CA DR. P.K. JAIN

• Email to a friend Email to a friend
  • Print version Print version
  • Plain text Plain text

Tagged as:

No tags for this article