Home | Darpan | Volume 6 | Issue 3 July-Sept. 2013 | Message from the desk of Ms. Isha Jain

Message from the desk of Ms. Isha Jain

Font size: Decrease font Enlarge font
Message from the desk of Ms. Isha Jain

The foundation of Pioneer Institute was laid in 1996. In today's world when education has become a necessity for the growth of each and every individual, this Institute was opened to impart higher education to the people, develop students intellectually using the most advanced facilities. The Institute is a contemporary holy place for learning where quality education is a way of life.

It was seen that many students from Indore and around who have the desire to get quality education are migrating to other cities to take education from excellent educational institutes in Indore. It is my belief that if high-quality education is imparted to the students, it is assured that they will get great success in their lives and will be placed in the peak firms of the globe. To facilitate this, Pioneer Institute has been established with quality infrastructure and highly renowned faculty. The highly motivated youngsters on the campus are a constant source of pride.

The institute provides quality education by creating a culture of trust, fairness, tolerance and positive orientation. It provides two year degree course in MBA program. 

I extend my Best Wishes to all the Pioneering Students………………

• Email to a friend Email to a friend
  • Print version Print version
  • Plain text Plain text

Tagged as:

No tags for this article