Home | Darpan | Volume 6 | Issue 2 Apr.-June 2013 | Message from the Desk of Executive Director

Message from the Desk of Executive Director

By
Font size: Decrease font Enlarge font
Message from the Desk of Executive Director

I take the privilege to thank all the people in association for showing interest and continuous support towards achieving pioneering position. We pledge that Pioneer Institute of Professional Studies, Indore will provide the students with the perfect combination of information and comprehension to succeed in their chosen career field and will equip them with the professional insight that will help them meet the challenges of global world. 

We at Pioneer endow with a student-centered learning atmosphere with a secure student-faculty interface and stable and regular involvement of the industry. 

Through episodic seminars, workshops and industrial visits are an integral part of the courses; the students are equipped with critical thinking skills and creativity to excel in their profession. Apart from this, sports summits and other such co-curricular and extra-curricular events are also becoming an important part of life at the Institute. 

Our learning is intended not only to stir up out success stories but also goings-on to make our student sensitive and humane to reach out to be devoted to and serve the nation. 

I extend my best wishes to all my students, certainly that they will generate their individual road to success.

-CA Dr. Prashant Jain

• Email to a friend Email to a friend
  • Print version Print version
  • Plain text Plain text

Tagged as:

No tags for this article