Home | Darpan | Volume 4 | Issue 3 Jul-Sep 2011 | Laurels for the Institute

Laurels for the Institute

By
Font size: Decrease font Enlarge font

On 25th August 2011, eight students (MBA III Semester) of Pioneer Institute of Professional Studies went to Mumbai for the presentation and made a remarkable position in 8th NATIONAL COMPETITION FOR MANAGEMENT STUDENTS i.e.  NCMS - 2011, conducted by AIMA. The theme was “Building Sustainable Indian Multinationals – An Agenda for Action”. NCMS this year explored how Indian organisations effectively manage and integrate global operations.  This was a great opportunity for students as they were provided a great platform.  25,000 recruiters from big business houses marked their presence. 

The students who participated were:  

Ms. Sana Khan

Mr. Rahul Shukla 

Mr. Rohan Konde 

Ms. Richa Champavat

Ms. Subhi Modi

Ms. Suchi modi 

Mr. Abhjeet Singh Thakur 

Mr. Angad Singh Hora 

It is an extremely celebrated and mesmerizing moment when Mr. Prasanna Vyas, MBA III Semester student of the Institute has won various Laurels for the Institute. He has won the prize for year- 2011 in different streams and registered his talent among one of the most versatile student of Pioneer. He has added many feathers in the hat of the Institute. To mention a few, he secured 

First Prize in Inter College Solo Song Competition at Manthan- 2011, organized by Prestige Institute of Management and Research; secured First Prize in Joke Studio, a competition organized by 94.3 MY FM Jiyo Dil Se; and secured Second Prize in Inter College Poetry Competition, organized by Arihant Institute, Indore.

He was also a distinguished part of My Music Concert where he matched his voice with one of the most high-flying singer Hon’ble Jaspinder Narulla, where he was appreciated and respected for his singing talent too.

• Email to a friend Email to a friend
  • Print version Print version
  • Plain text Plain text

Tagged as:

No tags for this article