Home | Darpan | Volume 4 | Issue 1 Jan-Mar 2011 | Message from the Editor

Message from the Editor

By
Font size: Decrease font Enlarge font
Message from the Editor

Dear Colleagues,
Our e-news letter, Darpan – a Quarterly Newsletter has played a critical role in conveying an overview of an assortment of activities.
I am delighted to present this issue to you as it represents the culmination of efforts from many people who believe that to figure out education publication deserves proper exposure and recognition.
This issue of Darpan inroads and offers its readers, a range of interesting articles. I am thrilled to report that we have appealing features in this issue that provides an insight on an innovative approach to teacher learning.
Our 2011 horoscope says this is our year for big changes; a fabulous time for personal growth. This is the year, we plan to re-evaluate our priorities, reflect on past years and look towards a glass-is-half-full future. Our motto is to turn every obstacle into an opportunity.
I anticipate that these activities will give strength to some of the inspiring projects that are ongoing and will endow with an insight into the budding impact of the activities described. We are presenting you with a new issue.  Our goal is to create a new forum for exchange of information on all aspects. Future scope of the News is open to your suggestions. I would like to encourage you to submit your opinions, and short communications , give you inside stories on the development strategies and directions, I wish to see Darpan  develop into a scientific newsletter with the rather than remain a bulletin. The success depends on your response. I would appreciate your feedback.
 I hope you will enjoy reading this issue and we welcome your feedback on any aspect of the newsletter.

With Best Regards,

Dr. Mona Tawar
Pioneer Institute of Professional Studies

• Email to a friend Email to a friend
  • Print version Print version
  • Plain text Plain text

Tagged as:

No tags for this article