Home | Darpan | Volume 4 | Issue 1 Jan-Mar 2011 | Message from the Desk of Executive Director

Message from the Desk of Executive Director

By
Font size: Decrease font Enlarge font
Message from the Desk of  Executive Director

Pioneer Institute of professional Studies has been established in Indore to outfit to the needs of professional education. The Institute is indomitable to stimulate unquenchable fire of desire to discover, and to implant the persistent stamina for success with a sensible understanding so as to be successful in whatever fields of activities they are operating and whatever positions they hold on completion of their education. The Institute is committed to make its students fully secure, well-informed, societal alert.

Our aim is to groom students and to make them top managers of tomorrow and develop the abilities to look at things from all perspectives by focusing not only in academics but also culture that is marked by association and teamwork. Students at Pioneer make an early transition from learning knowledge produced by others to producing knowledge themselves. To carry this conversion, faculty as well as counselors is assigned the task to give appropriate direction to the students from the day they join us. We are committed to provide a great learning atmosphere.

I look ahead to the unconditional support from all establishments, concerned academic institutions, industries, community, colleagues, faculty, friends and most prominently the students, who have joined hands in realizing my dreams into reality in serving to humanity and making this institute a great success.

I am sure, that the Institute will undoubtedly develop into a top-level management institute of the nation very short and craft a position for itself.

CA Prashant Jain
Pioneer Institute of Professional Studies

• Email to a friend Email to a friend
  • Print version Print version
  • Plain text Plain text

Tagged as:

No tags for this article