Home | Darpan | Volume 3 | Issue 1 Jan-Mar 2010 | Message from the Desk of the Chairman

Message from the Desk of the Chairman

By
Font size: Decrease font Enlarge font
Message from the Desk of the Chairman

The Global environment today demands innovative thinking. And, true innovation can be achieved through exposure to existing knowledge reserves coupled with creativity. True innovation alone can take an individual or organization towards success and development. We, at Pioneer Institute of Professional Studies, provide a conducive environment for studies. The unique philosophy of Pioneer is to provide ideal infrastructure and facilities to students and faculty to promote an environment for learning.

Pioneer Institute has adopted a unique education model that is student centric. The guiding philosophy of the academy throughout has been creation of knowledge. The Institute works on the vision to become one of the leading centers for teaching and research in the field of quality education and training. Further Pioneer spares no effort to make its curriculum world class and delivers it in the most effective manner. It constantly aims and tries to meet the challenges. We propagate knowledge to the students with the help of experienced faculty and their guidance, state-of-the- artlibrary and well-equipped labs.

The institute provides students opportunity with hands-on industrial training, and innumerable Industry-Institute interaction, which makes each student ready to be absorbed in the company. To promote industry exposure pioneer interacts with the finest professionals and achievers in various fields.To be finely tuned to current trends in the industry, we believe in promoting Faculty Development Program, Conferences, Workshops and Seminars, which will keep the faculty members and students abreast of their field.

I, on behalf of the Institute, express my gratitude to the corporate sector that have placed faith in us and accommodated our students and further seek their co-operation and support to select our students to be a part of them. I welcome you to be a part of the Pioneer community.

Dr. P.K. Jain
Pioneer Institute of Professional Studies

• Email to a friend Email to a friend
  • Print version Print version
  • Plain text Plain text

Tagged as: