Home | Darpan | Volume 3 | Issue 3 July-Sep 2010 | Presentation on Octapace Culture.

Presentation on Octapace Culture.

By
Font size: Decrease font Enlarge font
Dr. Pawan Patni Dr. Pawan Patni

this culture which exist in an organization was explained and defined in the presentation conducted.

On 7th August 2010,  Dr. Pawan Patni gave a presentation on Octapace Culture. He enlighted by saying that Organizational Culture can be defined as cumulative, crystallized and quasistable shared life shared style of people as reflected in the presence of some states of life over others, in the response predispositions towards several significant issues and phenomena (attitudes), in the organized ways of filling time in relation to certain affairs (rituals), and in the ways of promoting desired and preventing undesirable behavior (sanctions). 

The most important aspect of organizational culture are the values it practices. Eight values may be examined to develop the profile of an organizational culture that is called octapace. 

It  is Openness, Confrontation, Trust, Authenticity, Proactively, Autonomy, Collaboration, and Experimenting.

Subscribe to comments feed Comments (202 posted)

french mba 17/03/2016 21:41:27
I think we need that kind of presentation for the sake of recall. Thanks for the brief nutshell
I love the way you write and share your niche! Very interesting and different! Keep it coming!
Online norton com Setup 23/04/2018 18:36:56
Onlinenortoncomsetup provides step-by-step guide for download and installing Norton from the official website of Norton. During the installing Norton, if you face any problem then call us +1-855-334-9500 toll-free for quick help.
my latest blog post 05/06/2018 20:38:33
I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
Tourst Tube 09/07/2018 18:12:07
Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic.
Toko Online Diherbal.com 05/12/2016 09:59:14
DIHERBAL.COM Online shop Diherbal menawarkan macam-macam alamiah berkualitas dengan tujuan untuk membantu meningkatkan kualitas kesehatan tubuh Anda. Situs Kesehatan Diherbal merupakan salah satu yang menjual obat obatan herbal bermutu dan berkualitas yang terpercaya di tanah air.
Amazon Plus 05/12/2016 10:00:17
AMAZON PLUS adalah obat alami dengan komposisi bahan baku herbal yang pas, tepat dan mengandung banyak khasiat untuk tubuh anda.
K-Muricata 05/12/2016 10:01:04
K-MURICATA sebuah obat herbal generasi terbaru yang dikemas dalam bentuk teh celup untuk meningkatkan efesiensi setiap kandungan herbal didalamnya.
Amazon Berries 05/12/2016 10:01:57
AMAZON BERRIES adalah obat herbal dengan kandungan antioksidan yang sangat tinggi karena diracik dengan tanaman-tanaman yang kaya akan zat antioksidan tertinggi didunia.
Car Title Loans Tampa 16/03/2018 01:35:05
Great post, you have pointed out some fantastic points , I likewise think this s a very wonderful website.
Rivercove Residences 24/03/2018 15:28:10
Wow i can say that this is another great article as expected of this blog.Bookmarked this site..
wedding confetti 24/03/2018 22:58:41
If more people that write articles really concerned themselves with writing great content like you, more readers would be interested in their writings. Thank you for caring about your content.
cryptomoney 26/03/2018 09:16:44
I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
How to get rich on the Internet 26/03/2018 17:57:53
I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
payroll firm 02/04/2018 13:40:47
I think that thanks for the valuabe information and insights you have so provided here.
Tourst Tube 10/07/2018 23:26:07
Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!THANKS!!!!!!
Obat AIDS Terbaru 02/12/2016 09:53:35
Dengan hadirnya Obat Alami AIDS Amazon sudah pasti amat membantu kepada para pasien HIV AIDS untuk dapat bertahan hidup lebih lama. Dr. F.Franklin L.L. menginformasikan bahwa, sekarang ini beliau sedang membantu para pasien AIDS dari berbagai macam wilayah, antara lain dari Kudus, Madura, Jambi, Riau, Ambon, Pekanbaru, Ambon, Maluku.
Obat Miom Paling Mujarab 02/12/2016 09:56:02
Jawaban tepat untuk menyembuhkan penyakit miom, hanya dengan Obat Tradisional Amazon Penyakit Miom, yang secara alami bisa mengobati penyakit miom tanpa efek samping karna Obat Herbal Alami Amazon Plus Penyakit Miom diolah dari bahan-bahan yang 100 persen tradisional tidak ada kandungan bahan kimia di dalamnya.
Amazon yaitu Obat Tradisional Alami penyakit Kanker Paru-paru yang paling aman karena tanpa efek samping. Mampu dalam proses penyembuhan kanker paru paru sampai tuntas ialah kata yang paling cocok untuk menggambarkan Obat Herbal penyakit Kanker Paru-paru.
bestessays 29/03/2016 02:39:42
Studying about different cultures is very interesting as you got to know many new things. I have been working as a writer for students all over the world for managing their assignments. The most interesting task for me was researching about Indian culture which is very colorful.
click resources 03/05/2017 15:14:25
I am regular visitor to your sites and I appreciate your efforts in sharing quality articles. This article was very helpful to know more about Octapace Culture and how this can be implemented. Thanks for sharing this interesting piece of information.
cartier replica watches 21/04/2016 13:25:55
cartier replica watches on sale
iwc replica watches 21/04/2016 13:26:33
www.watchesukstore.co.uk/iwc
our iwc replica watches are cheap and high quality.
Cheap Hermes Handbags 28/05/2017 09:37:12
Eight values may be examined to develop the profile of an organizational culture that is called octapace.
australian assignment help 14/05/2016 11:12:41
The term social slack alludes to the idea that society can't stay aware of the fast pace of innovative change, and that social issues and clashes are brought about by this slack. Social changes tend to "slack" behind innovative change. Social slack results when a society's social foundations neglect to adjust their capacities in order to work with the progressions in different parts of the bigger socio-social framework.
OCTAPACE society is critical for advancing the authoritative viability furthermore, great Governance. In this setting, the present paper is a try to recognize the major elements in charge of non-advancing of authoritative adequacy among the administrative furthermore, non-representatives about the predominant OCTAPACE culture and to know the preventive measures for the same with unique reference to Services Sector.
OCTAPACE society is critical for advancing the authoritative viability furthermore, great Governance. In this setting, the present paper is a try to recognize the major elements in charge of non-advancing of authoritative adequacy among the administrative furthermore, non-representatives about the predominant OCTAPACE culture and to know the preventive measures for the same with unique reference to Services Sector.
Leslie 01/08/2016 07:28:08
I just wanna say thank you for sharing the content and wish you all the best for your website and your whole team.

www.imarksweb.org
directv select package 10/08/2016 15:27:50
It was nice listening to pawan patni regarding Octapace Culture.He was explaining all very clearly and it was much easy to follow him. Thanks for sharing this post here and I appreciate sharing similiar ones in future.
directv select package 10/08/2016 15:28:08
It was nice listening to pawan patni regarding Octapace Culture.He was explaining all very clearly and it was much easy to follow him. Thanks for sharing this post here and I appreciate sharing similiar ones in future.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next total: 182 | displaying: 1 - 10

Post your comment

• Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline

Please enter the code you see in the image:

Captcha
  • Email to a friend Email to a friend
  • Print version Print version
  • Plain text Plain text

Tagged as:

No tags for this article