Home | Darpan | Volume 2 | Issue 2 Apr-Jun 2009 | Message from the desk of the Editor

Message from the desk of the Editor

By
Font size: Decrease font Enlarge font

Dr. Mona Tawar The editor of the DARPAN vol II-ISSUE II speaks...

Dear Readers

I take pride in bringing to your notice that our e news letter have scaled greater heights of success. It provides  its readers the latest updating of occurrences taking place in our institute, thus making it special as compared to other e – newsletters. Now, as our e - news climbs the rungs of popularity at an incredible speed, our readers expect and demand something more from us and this could be translated into reality only with the help of respected people like you, who belong to intelligentsia.This is an established fact that our prestigious e - news letter has been honored and patronized by great personalities. On the other hand, our institute has also supported the budding talents to help them blossom to the brim. That is how a bond of emotion has come into being between creative people and Pioneer.

We are presenting you with a new Vol. II, Issue II. Our goal is to create a new forum for exchange of information on all aspects of education.

Future scope of the “Darpan” is open to your suggestions, give you inside stories on the development strategies and directions, as well as introduce our accomplishments to you. I wish to see “Darpan” develop into a celebrated and illustrious e-news letter with the balance changing toward exploration and communication rather than remain a bulletin. I believe that we have brought the upcoming events, articles and information that happened from March 2009 to July 2009 authentically and truthfully.

Dr. Mona Tawar
Reader
Pioneer Institute of Professional Studies, Indore

• Email to a friend Email to a friend
  • Print version Print version
  • Plain text Plain text

Tagged as:

No tags for this article